Sunday, August 5, 2012

JoAnne chimes in!

1. Totally in touch with the Amsterdam casual fashion style. Don't know if it is because of the pot in the air or the strawberries I ate.

2. Grooving at the gay pride street party. Was it the naked chaps or the gorgeous queens? No it was the spontaneous bookending by two fun guys who jumped into Denise and I's Gay pride picture.

3. Now to the driving part; Florence to Cortona in the back seat of a FIAT 500 with two crazy woman in front. I thought when Maggie was talking about going 80 or 120 she was talking about MPH but she was refering to KPH.

4. I closed my eyes and prayed to Jesus and I am not even sure about Jesus.

5. It was worth it! Going on a vertical road on a ridge to La Certosa at 80 KPH was a thrill I think, but my eyes were closed.

6. La Cielo, I am little more sure about Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment