Monday, August 6, 2012

Mag speak

1. Recognizing my high school principal Sister Mary Walters in the World Club. She is the General Advisor for the American nuns in Rome. Wow, the sis can get under the hair dryer and Joe, you never fooled her.

2. Babies whining on an 8 hour flight is only accepted when they are cute, chubby, and JoAnne and I kept the wine coming.

3. Said I would never ride a bike in Amsterdam; Katy proved me wrong. 9 am to 5pm and had the time of my life.
I even had Nea for a time on the back of my bike.

4. Standing in 100 degrees waiting for the bus to get us to our rental cars. The only thing that kept me going was the possible FIAT 500 in the end. BINGO!!

5. Realize in some other life I was Italian, born to drive the on the A1 and narrow steep cliffs, with speed.

6. No words can describe Tuscany and our villa. I feel like I am in Fellini movie...wait I am!

7. Katy and JoAnne prepared our first dinner and it was fungi perfecti.

8. Skinny dipping at night with the smell of rosemary, wisteria, and oleander.

9. Did I tell you how much I love driving the FIAT in Cortona?

10. Thank god we are here when Porcini mushrooms are in season! Mooto bella!!!

(typed by Linnea, verbatim by Maggie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment